Everyone knows of Flights 11 and 175, which hit the Twin Towers on 9/11. We understand that passengers on those flights thought they were facing a “normal” hijacking. They expected the hijackers to land somewhere and make demands, then release hostages. They followed the old advice of, “stay calm, cooperate, don’t fight back and nobody will get hurt.” They did what they reasonably believed was right, which wound up being wrong.
Ravings of a madman!
- You are tired of hearing that you need to be ready… December 11, 2013
- Waterproof longlasting DIY tinders for camping or go-bag December 10, 2013
- Life After Death? December 9, 2013
- Liberty Practical Training now offers Mediation services December 9, 2013
- A.B. Dada, 7bucktee, booshworks.com has rectified the situation/ Mediation services available! December 8, 2013
Jesse Talks Back, Voluntaryism, insurgency, terrorism, freedom