Everyone knows of Flights 11 and 175, which hit the Twin Towers on 9/11. We understand that passengers on those flights thought they were facing a “normal” hijacking. They expected the hijackers to land somewhere and make demands, then release hostages. They followed the old advice of, “stay calm, cooperate, don’t fight back and nobody will get hurt.” They did what they reasonably believed was right, which wound up being wrong.
Ravings of a madman!
- Crime and Home Defense May 24, 2013
- Things to Know About Freedom and Government May 24, 2013
- The myth of the All-American Hero in Uniform May 22, 2013
- Paying for Mutual Aid: Why I engage in voluntary mutual aid and refuse to engage in protest May 21, 2013
- Smith’s PP1 Pocket Pal Multifunction Sharpener: More Go Bag Goodness May 17, 2013
Jesse Talks Back, Voluntaryism, insurgency, terrorism, freedom